Eating healthy and getting regular exercise is important.
- Helps to prevent many health problems, such as heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and diabetes
- Can help you control existing conditions like high blood pressure, high cholesterol or diabetes
- Can help you manage or maintain you weight and feel better
Regular physical activity can:
- Improve your blood pressure and cholesterol
- Lower your risk of developing heart disease, cancer, and diabetes
- Help you lose weight or stay at a healthy weight
- Relieve stress
- Have more energy
- Sleep better
- Have less lower back pain
Many people want to eat healthier and get more exercise. If you are looking for ideas on things to be healthier try some of the tips below. You can do it!